Wednesday, May 6, 2020

PP489 Not So Seriously, Stampin Up. Birthday Card



I'm going to submit this card to the fun theme challenge at:


The Stamp set featured in this card is:

Stampin Up:  Not So Seriously

I confess there are times I've purchased a gift for someone, and  thought gosh that's swell.  So I had to get another for myself. 😉

I get a kick out of that surprised look on the Lady's face.  It just makes me laugh.    Hope you smiled too. 


Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.
I am having a spring sale in my shop right now. 

3 comments:

  1. Haha, what a fun image and sentiment....sure to bring a giggle and a smile to someone who enjoys snarky humor! Thanks for participating in our challenge this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is funny PJ - love your colour choices and finish too. Thanks for making me smile over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL!! That sounds like something I'd do with a gift of cookies - or cake - or...pretty much anything chocolate! So fun that you found a stamp set to show something we all do (or wish we could do!!). Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~