Saturday, May 23, 2020

FMS436 Music from the Heart, Jar of Flowers, Stampin up. Thinking of you, Just a Note


I made this card for the challenge at:


The stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up:  Music From the Heart
Stampin Up:  Jar of Flowers

I love how it turned out.  I used glossy accents to make the mason jar look like real glass.  and the flowers are so soft and go lovely with the background DSP.  I added the burlap ribbon around the top, and a few little embellishments along the side for some bling. 


Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.  I really need to unload a few stamps.  To make room for the new.   Perhaps if you find one you really like,  we can negotiate a price that seems reasonable for us both.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet bouquet of flowers! Love the pretty background paper as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and such gorgeous, soft colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~