Tuesday, June 2, 2020

SSC232 GETTING SQUARED ~ Home to Roost Stampin Up, Enjoy the Simple Moments



               
I made this card for the challenge at: 
The stamp set featured in this card today is:

Stampin Up:  Home to Roost.

love how the burlap adds such nice dimension to the card.  I always struggle coloring the rooster.   I wanted to make sure he blended well with the colors I chose for the card stock. 

Well, I'm still trying to use the new blogger, and frankly it's not going well.  Apparently now my viewers can't click on the picture image to make it bigger while reading my blog.  If any one knows how to fix this problem, I sure would appreciate the help.  I know I've reached out before to my blog buddies and you always come through for me.  So thank you for being so patient with me while I navigate another new road.  


 Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping   ðŸ’—PJ


2 comments:

  1. This is a really interesting card. I like your layers and colours. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - I loved this stamp set! Love the colors you chose, such a great update, and the burlap trim is perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~