Monday, June 15, 2020

CTS #376 Positive Thoughts, Stampin Up. Friendship Card

                                                          I made this card for the challenge at:

The stamp set featured in this card 
today is:
Stampin Up:  Positive Thoughts 

I used soft pinks and gray for the card.  I started off thinking I would go floral with it, but then changed my mind after I used the embossing folder.  I sponged over it with gray and it just seemed to have the appearance of a dream catcher so hence the reason I added the feather with a dimensional.  I think it turned out nice.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~