Friday, June 12, 2020

RRCB136 We Must Celebrate, Barnyard Babies, In the Trees, Loads Of Love and Accessories, Loads of Fun, Stampin Up. Summer Thank you


Hello, I made this card today for my dad.  He let us use his truck and trailer to bring my son and his girlfriend home.  It was so generous of him, because the kids had a lot of stuff and it wouldn't all fit in our truck.   We made one trip, but then dad said take the big truck and huge trailer to get it all done so that's what we did.  I tried to make it a summery looking card with the festive lights in the trees and the flowers blooming.  Notice I even added a little dog like our HP in the box of the  truck  However, we wouldn't really let our dog ride like that.  
It's a bit busy with everything going on, even the little squirrel making his way to the other tree across the stringed lights.  But I think Dad will like it. 

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  We Must Celebrate 2018
Stampin Up:  Barnyard Babies 2015
Stampin Up:  In The Trees 2018
Stampin Up:  Loads of Love and Accessories 2004 & 2005
Stampin Up:  Loads of Fun.  2009?  this one I'm not sure of the year. 

I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
RRCB 136

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ
                                                                                    





1 comment:

  1. You've created a great summery scene to thank your dad. Lovely card, PJ. Thanks for playing along with us again at Retro Rubber Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~