Sunday, June 7, 2020

FMS438 ~Jar of Flowers, Crafting Forever, Vintage Vogue, Very Versailles, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at: Freshly Made Sketches

  

The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up:  Very Versailles
Stampin Up:  Vintage Vogue
Stampin Up:  Crafting Forever
Stampin Up:  Jar of Flowers

I thought I would use my new little mason jar for something other then flowers.    The sentiment goes with it perfectly.  

  I'm still struggling with the new blogger.  If anyone knows how to manage the pictures so when a view clicks on them they get bigger.  Please let me know.  I struggle so much with this blog.  Always something to learn.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ


4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous combination of those sets! I love how the pens are colored against the neutral background. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant and beautiful! Love it!
    Hugs from your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly for the lovely comment and following my blog ♥

      Delete
  3. Wow! I totally love your mason jar of pens! This is such an awesome idea! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~