Monday, June 8, 2020

Sketch #372 Beautiful Ride, Love Bug, Stampin UP


  
I'm still trying to get use to this new blogger.  So things might look a little different until I figure it out.  
However, I'm most excited to say thank you to a new blog follower.  That made my day to see I now have 101.. reminds me of the 101 Dalmatians Disney movie.  Ooh and I love it. 
Today I made this card for the challenge at:
Oh My goodness I really blew this sketch.   First I had to turn it because I didn't measure my little love bug, and he didn't fit on the card.  And just now as I'm writing my blog, I realize that the sketch intended to be in in the upper left hand corner of the card.  Oh boy.  You can see my focus is all wacky. 

Well any ways the stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up: Beautiful Ride
I used the wax paper technique to create the colors on the love bug.  To give it a real retro look. 

I'm also including a video (hopefully) of the little storage box I made for my 6x6 DSP.  I am very happy with how it turned out.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ


3 comments:

  1. Love how the colors turned out on the love bug paper, and I think your interpretation of the sketch is great! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your love bug is adorable! I had a plain black one in the 60's - would have much enjoyed having it look as colorful♥ That's a great technique. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that technique PJ! The card came out great! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~