Tuesday, June 30, 2020

CTS #378 His Love, Woven Heirlooms, Stampin Up. Prayer, His Love Never Fails


I do believe this card was inspired by God.   I have been dealing with quite a bit the past 2 weeks.  I won't bore you with all the fine details.  You can read my previous post for that, if you so choose.
Just know that  it boils down to relying on the power of prayer for myself and calling on my prayer warrior friends.  That there will be healing, and no permanent damage done.  
The stamp sets featured in this card today are:
Stampin Up:  His Love
Stampin Up:  Woven Heirlooms

I was having trouble holding my scissors and markers but it was easier then the day before so Praise the LORD there is some improvement.  I'm believing God for complete healing.

I always like the acronym for FAITH
Forward, All Issues To Heaven.  

I will submit this card to the challenge at:


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
(I'm trying too, I tell myself)
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.😊

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~