Tuesday, June 23, 2020

PP496 So Sentimental, Sharing Sweet thoughts, Stampin Up, Thank you Card


I made this card today for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  So Sentimental 
Stampin Up:  Sharing Sweet thoughts
I die cut the top layer and stamped the sentiment with whisper white craft ink on the black card stock.  I then stamped and colored the other images.   
This little jar  of insects, reminded me of when I was young trying to catch lightening bugs or perhaps known as fireflies.   I don't see many anymore.  I always wonder what happens to such things.   Warm summer nights, crickets, a star filled sky and lightening bugs galore.  
Not much has changed for me.  I'm 49 and was taking pictures of a butterfly to which my husband said, "baby that's a moth."  and my reply, "it's an albino butterfly."   He just laughs at me, and lets me enjoy the little things.   I'm always amazed at God's creations.    

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.😊

2 comments:

  1. PJ your cute jar of ladybirds is super cute - such a wonderful way to thank a friend! Thanks for playing along with my CAS Thanks challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love those little ladybugs. Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~