Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Challenge 463 Sending Sunshine, Stampin Up


Oh the excitement, my new stamp set came.   In fact it actually came to my neighbor's house.  I'm so grateful she walked it over and it didn't get lost in the system.  
It will take some practice with this particular set, but here is my first card using it.   I will have to improve on a few techniques, but overall not to shabby. 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set used in this card today is from
Stampin Up:   Sending Sunshine

I added a bit of texture to this card by using an embossing folder for the background and piece of ribbon to the top.    I applied clear wink of stella to the water to give it some sparkle.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.😊

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, PJ, this stamp set is SO on my wish list, and I love what you've created here! Lovely! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty, great job using this challenging stamp set! I saw it in the catalog, and thought I'd hold off buying it until I saw what the possibilities are for using it. Love the colors you chose, and how dramatic your sky turned out! Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday, and sharing your creativity! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that scene is awesome! Love your colour selection. WOW! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~