Wednesday, June 10, 2020

FMS439 New Wonders, Power of Hope, Summer Days, Stampin Up. Read a book


I made this delightful card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card today are:

Stampin Up:  New Wonders
Stampin Up:  Power of Hope
Stampin Up:  Summer Days

Nothing like reading a good book under a shade tree.   Listening to the birds sing and the breeze blow.    Talking about reading, I just finished another wonderful book.  I know I say this a lot.  However, this time after the 468 pages I stopped for a day to catch my breath and think about the story and then re-read it.  Oh it's life changing.  Absolutely magnificent.  I highly recommend:  Redeeming Love by  Francine Rivers

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

2 comments:

  1. I love that you used the sketch on the inside and the outside. The image and the sentiment are wonderful! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever take on this week's sketch. I love that pretty image. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~