Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Sketch #373 Varied Vases Stampin Up. Happy Birthday


I made this card today for the challenge at: 

The stamp set featured in today's card is:
Stampin Up:  Varied Vases 

I think the card got a bit busy, at least for me.  Perhaps I will have to try again with this sketch, and tame it down.  I just couldn't focus again today, the amount of stress in my home right now is so thick I think you could cut it with a knife. Oh goodness between my health issues, and having adult children living at home again.  Perhaps it's the LORD'S way of saying I need more time in prayer.  😉


Well folks you probably noticed my pictures are not lined on the left side like usual.   That would be because I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing with the new blogger format and my little phone.   Not sure if I mentioned that before, but I finally saved some money and bought myself an iphone 6s from walmart for $100.00.   As my daughter says it's my starter phone.   So trying to figure out how to take pictures and post them directly from that is part of my problem too.  I can see where kids get to much screen time on those little devices.  Yikes.  I'm hooked on my little phone.  With my reading glasses on, I'm playing words with friends, and some other wordscape game.  I also love looking up words in the dictionary when I'm doing my Bible study.  I can do instagram now, much more easier then the laptop, and I have a snapchat.  Ooh I'm making my way into the technology world.  haha.  

Again thank you ever so much for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ
* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.😊

3 comments:

  1. That background paper is gorgeous! You card is lovely! I can't do many tech things either.Sounds like you've already passed me up😀 My grandson has to advise and help...and
    now with quarantine I don't get his help. Thanks for crafting with the Atlantic Hearts sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card PJ! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had to stop by and tell you how much I like this card! I love the DSP especially with the doily! Hope you are feeling better soon! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~