Wednesday, June 24, 2020

CTS #377 His Love, Framed For You, Stampin Up


Oh I love the frame in this stamp set.  So many possibilities, I can't wait to use it with many other sets, and make lovely little framed scenes.
I had a lot of fun making this card, I just had a difficult time sticking to the sketch. 😉 I wanted to fill in the frame with all kinds of things.  But I restrained myself. and just added the flowers to the top. 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:   His Love
Stampin Up:   Framed For You

I will submit this card to the challenge at:

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~