Sunday, June 7, 2020

Sketch #371 ~Garden In Bloom, Stampin up, Friends



Oh my goodness, I have not stamped in a few days.  Life has just been crazy here.  I wish I could share things with you, but I'm not at liberty to do so right now.  It involves a few other people, and they  would prefer things not be public.  However, in my own life,  it is amazing how God takes care of us.  We drove to pick our son up at the Minneapolis airport on May 28th.  As some of you know I can't do much anymore and so the drive was hard.  But I was grateful to have gotten there and back with no troubles.   However the next day I woke up in a lot of pain and hubby took me in to the walkin department which transferred me to ER  because of kidney stones.  Oh my goodness that was some ordeal.  I'm happy to say that one of the little stones made the trip out and did not have to be surgically removed like 20 years ago.  oh gosh still apparently have quite a few in the ole kidney.. so YIKES.. if ya you could remember me in prayer I surely would appreciate that.  Thankyou.   Any ways as you can imagine, just not up to par, and not able to stamp or concentrate, just feeling blah.   Our son and girlfriend are living with us now for awhile.  So life proves to be interesting as always.   Oh and I'm also trying to still get use to this new blogger.   Little changes always seem to throw a stick in my spoke.  So if anyone knows how to make sure the pictures enlarge when you click on them please let me know.  I really need the help with technology.  Thank you in advance to all you marvelous geniouses out there that have helped me out in the past.     

Well after that long story, onto the card.  I made this for one of my favorite challenges to play along with:


The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Garden in Bloom.  

I absolutely love the bumble bee in this set.   I used a DSP for the first little narrow panel, then I made my own you might say using the bee.  and then carried through a little strip of the golden yellow from the background.  

Thank you for listening to me ramble on and for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.  
💗 PJ




3 comments:

  1. This is so cute.- love the little bumblebee. Thinking of you during this difficult time ❤️ Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your take on the AHSC sketches every week and I have a weak spot for bees. Love this one! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and I love your theme. Beautiful inside and out! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~