Thursday, June 25, 2020

Challenge #168 Sending Sunshine, Framed For You, Stampin Up.


I wanted to play with my two new stamp sets again, and try to combine them together.   So I was thrilled to find a challenge that encouraged, "anything goes"  
The stamp sets featured in this card are: 
Stampin Up:  Sending Sunshine
Stamping Up:   Framed For You. 
I stamped the frame and then fussy cut it out and also the center.  I then glued down a window sheet to make it appear like a piece of glass representing a real frame.   For the sunset scene, it was rather simple stamping.   After I finished it up I used a  bit of yellow and sponged all over the different colors in the sky to blend them together.   I fussy cut out the little flower and leaves for the frame corner. 

I will submit this card to the challenge at:
Our theme for the new challenge is

"Anything Goes"

Well, update on my latest little medical adventure.  The new medication now has my toes and finger tips all tingly and muscles weak, so I will be calling the Doctor's office again tomorrow.  Oh the joys of trying to figure things out.  Just very thankful to be able to still try and stamp and make cards for my blog and etsy.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~