Saturday, June 20, 2020

Challenge 462 First Frost, Very Versailles, Stampin Up, Engagement & Wedding Innies, Sweet 'n Sassy Wedding Card


I want to start off by thanking the people who have left comments on my Etsy page on my blog here.  That was so sweet.  I truly appreciate reading each one.  
I made this card for my cousin's son, They were married last Thursday, at a park in Texas.   
I'm happy with how the card turned out, because I've been having trouble with my creativity.  Ever since the kidney stones, which I'm still dealing with and now toss in an auto-immune disease.  I'm just not feeling well lately.   So when I made this card it was a relief that I can still stamp.  
I wonder if anyone else ever feels like that?   I fear I will lose the ability to create cards, when I haven't stamped for a few days.    
The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up:  First Frost
Stampin Up:  Very Versailles 
Sweet 'n Sassy:  Engagement & Wedding Innies 
I'm also still trying to figure out why on the new blogger some of my pictures get big when you click on them and some don't.  If you have any idea how to fix this please let me know.  I would prefer each picture to enlarge when you click on it so you can view the card better.  
I will submit my card to the challenge at:
I hope you can see the sketch in my card.  I did add a few layers, because I wanted to make it extra special being it is a wedding card.  The heart brad was the perfect little finishing touch. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.😊

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, PJ!! Perfect color selection with the contrasting black and white background and matting! Thank you for sharing your card and your talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, PJ - love these understated layers, the overall look is so sophisticated and elegant! Perfect for a wedding! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi PJ, What a lovely card you've made! Very elegant. Thank you for joining TSOT.
    About the picture-problems; do you mean when typing your post? Or when it is posted? When typing the post, I clic on the picture once, and a menu appears were there is a + and - sign, so I can adjust the size. When it's on a posted post, I'm not sure how to fix it (Sorry for my English, hope you understand my explanation). Marjolein, DT-TSOT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card PJ and so sorry to hear you've been feeling under the weather. Crafting really does help and hopefully you will be able to carry on. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~