Wednesday, April 29, 2020

PP488 Timeless Tulips, Beautiful Bouquet, Wishing you Well, Stampin Up, Happy Anniversary Card



 I made this card for a dear friend and her husband, who just happen to share the same anniversary as my husband and I.   
For a quick little wedding story.  My husband and I had originally picked August 4th for our wedding, but my mom, (may she rest in peace)  refused to attend a summer wedding.  So we moved it up to May 2nd.  
Well, that my friends was 28 years ago.  
When it came time for our daughter to marry, my mom said who would want to get married in the winter.  Well being a bit wiser, and little more bold, I said gently to mom.  "they will marry when they choose"  and they did.  Sadly my mom passed away 2 weeks to the day before their wedding.   Which has already been 2 years ago. 

I will submit this card to the challenge at:


The stamp sets featured in today's card is:
Stampin Up:  Timeless Tulips 
Stampin Up:  Beautiful Bouquet
Stampin Up:  Wishing You Well

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ
 * Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. PJ those pink tulips are beautiful! Loved reading your post too - it's fair to say in my experience family always have strong views about weddings, and they are rarely the same as the bride to be!! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ, I love tulips and these are gorgeous! Love the colors and the way you used our sketch! Thank you for joining The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~