Sunday, April 5, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #548 Healing Hugs, Bonanza Buddies, Stampin Up Get well

 I made this card for a friend that just had a massive heart attack.  I was shocked and sad when I heard this news.  I know he loves koala bears so I went to work making him a cheery card.  He is at home now and Praise the LORD recovering

I will submit this card to the challenge at:



The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Healing Hugs
Stampin Up:  Bonanza Buddies


Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ 
Image may contain: text

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What an adorable koala! I lovey him so much. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your koala card is super cute! I like your spring colours too! I am happy our sketch could inspire you! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! We appreciate your support and I hope to see you again!

    KT Fit Kitty
    DT, Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~