Wednesday, April 29, 2020

#GDP238 Flourishing Phrases, Woven Heirlooms, Stampin Up, Thank you Card



 I made this card for my friend's Mom who sewed protective face masks for us.  They were such a nice gift and beautiful vibrant colors, so that's what I wanted to reflect in the card I made for her today.  

I posted a picture in my last post of the lovely masks if you want to scroll down to take a peak. 

I will submit this card to the challenge at:


The stamp sets featured in this card today are:

Stampin Up:  Flourishing Phrases 
Stampin Up:  Woven Heirlooms



Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

 * Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~