Monday, April 27, 2020

Sketch #366 Bonanza Buddies, Stampin Up Happy Birthday

 I got a lovely surprise in the mail today.   My dear friend's mom made us masks.  My husband has an essential job so we are grateful to God for sustaining us during this time, however, he does not need to wear a mask.  But I told my friend, I will where mine to cover my double chin and perhaps it will help slow down my snacking.  They are lovely.  I will include a picture.  Her mom has made over a hundred masks for the community what a lovely service. 

The card I made today I will submit to the challenge at: 

Image may contain: 1 person


The stamp set featured in this card today is:
Stampin Up:  Bonanza Buddies 

I used the die that came with the stamp set for the tag, however, I cut it in half to fit the card layout, so the striped washi tape was perfect to hide the cut line.   I added a cute little clip to the ribbon, but I will take it off should I give this card to a younger child.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

On another happy note, I sold a stamp set in my shop.  How wonderful it it going to a fellow stamper. 

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card PJ & fun that the colors match the masks! Thanks for sharing with AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got inventive with the tag and washi, and it works perfectly! Very fun, colorful card. Thank for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! I love how fun and colorful it is. Thank you for playing along at Atlantic Hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~