Saturday, March 14, 2020

TMS #545 Parisian Beauty Stampin up, Merci

 What a fun card to make.  I'm not to thrilled with the floral DSP, but I know many people love these prints, so I'm learning to work with them.  The fun for me was it was not the standard A2 card. This card is made to fit the #10 envelope which means letter size.  So it was a great challenge to  do.  

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Parisian Beauty

Unfortunately, I will be calling the company because my stamp is off centered and one side don't stamp nicely so I had to use the dies in this set to make this card.  I will include a picture to show you what I mean.  In fact all the stamps in this set are just like that.  I must have got a wonky set.   But I know Stampin up and they will graciously help me out. 

I even decorated the envelope and as you can see, because the stamps are off centered I couldn't seem to line things up.  But it's just an envelope.  So I let it go.

I almost forgot to dot the "i" in Merci, but phew, I remembered the little rascal was still stuck in the die. 

I will submit this card to the challenge at:

 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ



* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.
I also have many of my cards for sale too.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the Eiffel tower image is perfect for this sketch. Great job. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~