Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Sketch #359~Under My Umbrella, Stampin Up, Penny Black, April Showers


I can't believe I missed a challenge last week. YIKES.   I just got wrapped up in trying to make things and organize stuff for my Etsy shop.  I even made gift certificates for my customers in hopes they will come back and shop again.   It is my way of saying thank you to them.  In fact this past weekend I had 3 sales.  WHOOHOO.. That was amazing to me.  Of course my dear husband says I'm losing out because of the shipping costs.  But perhaps it will even out in the end I always hope.  


Well today I had made this card fro the challenge at:




The stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up:  Under My Umbrella
Penny Black:  April Showers

The DSP is a bit much for me, it actually reminds me of a circus or something, but nevetheless I tried to tame it down with the umbrellas.  I added a few little rhinestones to act like rain droplets.  

I've also included a picture of the gift certificates.  


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

 Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 
 ðŸ’—PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.
I also have many of my cards for sale too. 

2 comments:

  1. How cute is this!!! Such a great springtime card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect spring colors and images! Thank you for joining us this week at AHSC, PJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~