Tuesday, February 25, 2020

RRCB129~ Create a Cupcake, Stampin Up

 This is the first time I ever made a box card.  Oh my goodness, so much fun.  I think I will be making a few more this week.  

I will submit this card to the challenge at:
RRCB 129

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Create a Cupcake from 2012

I really was surprised at how easy this card was to make.  It even fits into a standard A2 size envelope.   The great bonus is that it folds flat for mailing.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.




2 comments:

  1. Ohh!! I love this beautiful and so yummy box card, the colors, the images and all the details are simply wonderful.
    Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
    Hugs.
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is absolutely adorable! GREAT job on your first box card! CUTE! Thanks for sharing these with us at Retro Rubber this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~