Thursday, February 13, 2020

Sketch #355~ Fintastic Friends, Lawn Fawn.


 I just fell in love with the sketch this week at:


So I wanted to submit one more card that I created. 

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Lawn Fawn:  Fintastic Friends

I used my new favorite technique with plastic wrap to create the water for my fish tank and the sand for the bottom.   It worked perfectly. 
After stamping and coloring each image I fussy cut them out to make sure the placement was just right.  I added clear wink of stella to give everything a shimmer, and then added glossy accents to the bubbles for a bit of dimension.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 
PJ

* I will be adding more stamps and cards to my etsy shop tomorrow. Please come visit. 

3 comments:

  1. That plastic wrap technique is great. The fish are beautifully colored. Nice card, PJ!
    Thanks for linking your cards to AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - this card is too cute - inside and out! Love the scene you have created - such great detail. Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The plastic wrap technique works so well for your scene. Loving your card. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~