Tuesday, February 4, 2020

#GDP226~Power of Hope, The Gang's All Meer, Stampin Up, Happy Birthday

 Well, I've been working so hard on the wedding invites for my friend.  I'm nearly done.  Oh my goodness it is a bit more work that I originally had thought it would be.   Nevertheless I am happy to do them for her.  I can't wait to send them out to her.  I hope she will be delighted with what I designed for them. 

I'm happy I was able to squeeze in a card this evening for the challenge at:



The stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up:  Power of Hope
Stampin Up:  The Gang's All Meer

After stamping the images on the front of the card, and coloring them in, I thought paper piecing would look lovely, and indeed it really made the kimonos pop in color and design.  I also used wink of stella to give some sparkle to the card.


I used the sentiments from The Gang's all meer, taping off the bottom part of the Happy Birthday sentiment because I didn't want to include that on this card.  


After all my work on the invites today, I took a little break to make some new cookies for my husband.  They were whoppers of a cookie, and actually didn't turn out to bad.  They might be a re-do and added to our recipe book.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~