Sunday, February 23, 2020

TMS #542 Artistically Asian, Stampin Up. Faith is Trusting God, Encouragement

 Well I just had to make one more card with this fun challenge at:

This time I  followed the sketch outline instead of laying the card out horizontal.   


I went with an Asian inspired card.  I've been using the stamp set from stampin up called Artistically Asian the past few days.  If you scroll down in my blog you will see a few other cards including this stamp set.  


My husband helped me with the picture by shining a nice bright light on it.  So I had to post that one first.  He's such a grand helper to me. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ
* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.



3 comments:

  1. That sentiment is sooooo true and beautiful. Great background paper and just love the peaceful Asian look. Thanks for joining in the Tuesday Morning Sketches, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the sentiment!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shade of green is so pretty and I'm loving the sentiment. It's always a pleasure to see your cards at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~