Monday, February 17, 2020

PP478~Hedgehugs, Stampin Up

 I made this fun card today for the challenge at:


The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Hedgehugs 

I tried to keep it clean and simple.  I really enjoy making cards, but sometimes I add a bit too much to them so when I am able to make a simple card and it turns out cute, that makes me so happy.  I think this card is the perfect example of how white space is precious and the character packs a punch, even down to the cute little mushrooms.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

*Just a little reminder note:  I added many new stamps to my Etsy Shop.  Perhaps you might want to take a look and see.   I'd love to know a fellow stamper would enjoy the stamps I have for sale. 


3 comments:

  1. Your CAS card is fabulous, PJ! The cute hedgie with her flower is adorable, and those mushrooms! Love the little scene you created. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable PJ - I just love these cute hedgehogs! THe pop of red from the toadstools and the little flower are great details on your beautifully CAS card. Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This card is just as cute on the inside as on the outside. I love the "pop" of red! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~