Saturday, February 8, 2020

TMS #540 Heartfelt, Happy Heart Day, Stampin Up, Happy Valentine's Day

 I made this Valentine card for the challenge at:


The stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up:  Heartfelt
Stampin Up:  Happy Heart Day

I really like this DSP, and I always forget to cut out the center, since most of the time it's covered with other card stock.   It seems like such a waste of good DSP.   Well Hopefully next time I'll remember. 😉

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

1 comment:

  1. This is such an adorable classic Valentine card PJ! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~