Friday, February 7, 2020

HSSSC332~ Forever Lovely, Heartfelt, The Gang's All Meer, Stampin Up, Happy Valentine's Day



 I made this  card for the challenge at:

The stamp Sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up:  Forever Lovely
Stampin Up:  Heartfelt
Stampin Up:  The Gang's all Meer

It all started as a Valentine card, and then a stamp set arrives I wanted to play with, hence the little meerkat becomes a cute addition to the card.    I was having trouble with my new Rococo Rose ink pad, it just wasn't giving a nice covered impression.  But I didn't give up.  I kept trying.  However, after adding the clear wink of stella to give the little heart some shimmer, it took on a whole different color.  SIGH.   Well perhaps I will say I did it intentionally to match the piece of DSP with the darker colors.  

I'm also including a picture of the cheetos my dad dropped off.  He knows we love hot spicy things here.  So I was telling him about these and he went and bought some for himself.  Well folks, he's so cute, he said he started sweating and had to run to the kitchen for water.   I was laughing because we raised our kiddos with milk, and so I told dad that should be your first option if you eat something too hot.  Any ways dad brought them up to our house with a cute firetruck sticker.  He cracks me up.   I will also add this, it's been two years since mom passed away, and he is handling life like a champ.  So proud of my dad.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 
PJ



1 comment:

  1. Hi PJ, Super cute card! I love how you used the little meerkat with the sentient. Fabulous!! I also love your story of your dad bringing you hot Cheetos. It made me think of my dad. He passed away four years ago and he liked spicy chips. Thanks for sharing your story and joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~