Sunday, February 16, 2020

FMS422 Bloom with Hope, Stampin Up. Encouragement Card



 I am loving this plastic wrap technique.  It is fabulous.  Ya never get the same look and it's a wonderful way to add a pop of color to a background.  Hence the yellow behind the flower on today's card.   
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Bloom with Hope.  
I really like the simplicity of this card.  I'm pleased that I didn't use any other colored cardstock.  I will say that was difficult, since I tend to like to layer things, but this turned out nicely.  I added a little wink of stella to the petals for some shimmer and a simple little bow to finish it off.  

I will submit this card to the challenge at:

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


*Just a little reminder note:  I added many new stamps to my Etsy Shop.  Perhaps you might want to take a look and see. 

3 comments:

  1. Yep I agree - the plastic wrap technique creates lovely backgrounds! very pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS design. Love the texture from the plastic wrap technique. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love this delightful simple design! Thanks so much for sharing at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~