Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Sketch #357 Lovely Lily Pad, Southern Serenade, Stampin Up



 Oh my goodness, I am not a DSP kind of gal, but I'm trying to be.  and I will admit,  I  Love the new Lily impressions DSP. It reminds me of Claude Monet's water lily pond. It has great colors. 

I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:

The stamp sets featured in today's card are:

Stampin Up:  Lovely Lily Pad
Stamping Up:  Southern Serenade

I was unable to recreate those fancy corners in the sketch so I just kept the clean straight edges.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. Love how you layered both the card front & inside - very pretty! Thank you for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, inside and out! I love that DSP also. Thanks for sharing this lovely card with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes- gorgeous colors! Your card uses it perfectly. Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~