Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Sketch #354~Forever Lovely, Heartfelt, Heart Happiness, One Wild Ride, Ready to Pop Stampin Up, Happy Valentines Day, Wedding Invites




 I made this card for the challenge at:

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Forever Lovely
Stampin Up:  Heartfelt punches
Stampin Up:  Heart Happiness

I used two kinds of washi tape to create the crisscross pattern.  After punching out the hearts I stamped and die cut the rose and pop dotted it up a bit to give some dimension to the card.  
I chose to stamp the sentiment directly on the card instead of matting it, because the card was already starting to get a bit too busy looking. 
I thought it would make the perfect Valentine card because of the giant "X"  which reminded me of "xoxo."

Finally I am done with the wedding invites for a friend. I hope she will LOVE them.   I'm sorry but I had to scribble out the information to keep things private for the lovely couple.   I wanted the invite to be symbolic of who they are as a couple.   They are amazing people, Huge hearts, super generous, Harley riders, photographers, both work in the health care profession.  It was an honor to make these for them.   I hope to have captured a bit of who they are with these invites.  The belly band can slide off to reveal the invite and open house card, or you can just lift them out from the top.  I purposely cut the black card stock down a bit so you could more easily pull the invite out, without to much of a struggle.  I really liked how they turned out. Cool and yet Classy, with a Black tie, kind of feel. 



Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ



4 comments:

  1. Using the 2 washi tapes was perfect to create the criss cross element on this card. Love the layered heart too! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of washi tapes on your card. Very lovely flower. Thank you for joining AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flower and heart idea great card Megan Flynn DT http://happycraftchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card and I love that you added the detail inside the card as well. Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~