Thursday, February 13, 2020

Sketch #355 & Challenge #129 - Heart You ~Dino Days, Heart Happiness, Happy Valentine's Day


 I will submit this card to the challenge at:  

I will also submit it to the challenge at:

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Dino Days
Stampin Up:  Heart Happiness

I debated for quite some time whether to add the bow according  to the sketch design, or put the heart there, then I noticed the way the little dinosaur had his arms opened wide, and it was perfect for placing the heart there.   I also used the plastic wrap technique, then placed the card in my Stone embossing folder and it turned out lovely.  So authentic looking.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

*Please note I will be adding many stamps and few of my cards to my etsy shop this evening and tomorrow. 


6 comments:

  1. Love that dinosaur and the matching sentiment. I always look forward to your artwork! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! That dino is so cute. Love the plastic wrap technique on the bottom. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling dinosaur. Perfect placement for the heart. Thank you for joining us this week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and adorable card. love the image and sentiment inside and outside the card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room. Many thanks, Clarissa DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. PJ this one is just adorable! thank you for sticking with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge and good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, love your purple dino and the sentiments to go with it. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room, I hope you'll join our new challenge also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~