Sunday, February 23, 2020

TMS #542~Birthday Backgrounds, Stampin Up, Candles, Make a Wish


 I made a very simple card for the challenge at:


The two stamps used in this card were purchased at Michael's, the dollar bin section.   What a lovely find.  

The background stamp is from a Stampin Up set called Birthday Backgrounds

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful birthday cards with a twist. Beautiful inside and out. Thanks for joining in the Tuesday Morning Sketches, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The sketch is great turned on its side! :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely and I like how you turned the sketch. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~