Wednesday, February 26, 2020

FUSION - Decor~ Eiffel Tower, Paris France,Amour, Stampin up

 Today I  made a simply elegant card for the challenge at:

My take on the sketch and photo, is simplicity and class.  I like the classic black, gray and white colors, with the clean lines.  Hence the DSP lined paper.  It  made me think of Paris, back in the day with old fashion hat boxes that were lovely decorated.   Perhaps sipping tea  in the garden area around the  Eiffel Tower.  I was going to add a ribbon for the transition between the white card stock and DSP, but in the end I chose to keep it simply elegant.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.


1 comment:

  1. Love this! Great way to keep the sketch clean and simple. This turned out wonderful. Thanks for playing over at the Fusion Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~