Sunday, February 9, 2020

CAS Game #158~ Forever Lovely, Meant To Be, Stampin Up, Happy Valentine's Day


The snow is falling here in WI.   I will share a  picture, just in 😉case there are those who don't get a lot of snow. 

The Valentine's card I made today I will submit to the challenge at:


The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Forever Lovely
Stampin Up:  Meant To Be

I die cut the hearts out, and then put a piece of DSP behind the image, and glued the heart piece back on top.  

I like how simple it looks with a big bold pop of color.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ
 


3 comments:

  1. We haven't had any snow this winter yet, but I don't mind ;-) great card, feels warm compared to the snow photo ;-) Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a little snow yesterday, but not as much as you! Gorgeous love card Patty.Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~