Thursday, February 13, 2020

Challenge 444~So Sentimental. Stampin Up, Friendship is a Blessing



 I made this fun card for the challenge at:

The stamp set featured in this card is
Stampin Up:  So Sentimental

Oh this was a fun sketch to work with and such a great way to use up those little precious DSP scraps, that I just can't seem to part with.  It's like they were waiting for such a card as this.   I'm glad for the opportunity to use them in this way.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

*Please note:  I will be adding many stamps and a few homemade cards to my Etsy shop tomorrow.  I would love to have you come visit. 

3 comments:

  1. So, so pretty, PJ - I just used this sentiment in class last night - I think I like teh background better than the one I made, lol. Very lovely, and love your inside detail as well! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, PJ!!! I hoard my DSP scraps, too!!! Thank you for sharing your friendship card with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card PJ! A great result with scraps. Beautiful. Thanks for joining TSOT! Marjolein

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~