Friday, February 21, 2020

Sketch #356~ Power of Hope, Artistically Asian, Beautiful Bouquet. Stampin Up


 I've been a bit busy adding items to my etsy shop.  I'm trying to clean out my collection of stamps, and in doing so I found a few old favorites I just can't part with, any ways I have these lovely cases with no names, or stamp information so that's what I've been working on.  In fact I've been so busy that I haven't stamped in a few days.  I know "gasp"  haha.   So even though my little craft room is not completely organized yet, I got to work making a card.  By the way I will share a picture of what I mean with the cases and labeling them.  

Today's card I will submit to the challenge at:

  

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Power of Hope
Stampin Up:  Artistically Asian
Stampin Up:  Beautiful Bouquet 
When I first saw this sketch I was all happy, Polka dots just do that.  They seem "bubbly" and happy  When the word bubbly played on my mind it lead me down the bokeh path which seems to tie in well with an Asian inspired card.    Of course no card of mine (lately) is complete without a good helping of clear wink of stella sparkle. 

 I didn't know what the symbols were until I visited  this blog: Juana Create  she gave a wonderful description and her cards.. OH my word.  They are Gorgeous. 

Now I'm sure many of you heard yesterday was "National Love your Pet day"   So I of course had to snap a picture of Mr. HP.  He stays close by and was watching me stamp.  If I had enough courage I would have not cropped the picture down, but being I have dimensional papers all over I was too embarrassed.  Between the dog and my socks.  WE track them throughout our home. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and reading my ramblings.


Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ

* Please do stop in at my Etsy shop.  You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'm so grateful that Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge team makes a new sketch each week for us to play along with.   For me personally I look forward to this, because being home all the time, this gives me a great outlet.  So I'm so thankful for their inspiration.   






4 comments:

  1. Love all things Asian - and your card really rocks the sketch and theme!! Beautiful job once again, PJ. Thank you for joining us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, PJ - such a terrific stamp set! It's always great to see you playing along at Atlantic Hearts - thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card! Love the pink and black colors together. And your dog is adorable! Mine used to do the same thing while I was crafting.Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love, love this! I have a soft spot for Asian elements. Thanks for entering AHSC. Congrats on your win of the Top 3 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~