Monday, December 9, 2019

FUSION - Christmas~Bella & Friends, Song in your Heart, Let it Snow, Loads of Love, Stampin Up


 I made this card for my dad.   I even got a little creative and stuck it in the tree to snap a picture.  Hence the reason I also included that snapshot too.  

I will submit this card to the challenge at:

The stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up:  Bella & Friends
Stampin Up: Song In Your Heart
Stampin Up: Let It Snow
Stampin Up: Loads of Love

I made the truck look like it was Hubby and I with our pup, HP riding along to get the Christmas tree from the forest.  
I love that little scene in the lantern so that is what I tried to recreate.   


I'm also including a few more pictures of our side yard.  We had a couple inches of snow again today, with freezing drizzle.  


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ








1 comment:

  1. Please share more like that.
    will help you more:
    Sonia Randhawa is Vice President of Product Management at Venture Motions where she leads all products and services for Enterprise related innovation programs. For example: Engineer, Engineering, Technology, Management, Leadership, Innovation, Products, Management, Programs, Projects. Please visit this site to get more information:
    Sonia Randhawa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~