Wednesday, December 18, 2019

SSC220 KEEP IT OPEN~ Star of Light, Stampin Up, Christmas Noel, Recollections



 I made this card for the challenge at:

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: Star of Light
Recollections:  Christmas Noel

Well folks, I made this card super fast, a young lady was talking on facebook that she don't receive many Christmas cards, so I told her I'd send her out one.  Well, sometimes life gets hectic.  My poor husband who never stays home from work was home with a migraine.  Without sharing to much let's just say we had to get the bucket quickly beside him.  So I made a batch of chicken soup, which then turned into chicken stew because I boiled it down to not much liquid, I was a bit distracted.  
Anyways Finally at 5 in the afternoon I put this card together so I could zoom it over to the post office before 5:30pm.  
I'm pleased with how it turned out, even though the Recollections stamps are a bit more difficult to work with and don't give a good crisp image.   I then added a lot of that wonderful puff paint to look like real snow.  
For some reason the inside picture looks completely different colored then the outside.  I can assure you the outside is the deep red plaid that the inside is too.  Just a horrible picture. 

It's like one degree here, and HP thinks he can just sit outside after taking care of business.  Every time I'd call him to get him back inside, he'd turn his back like, "one minute please"  that little rascal.  Hence the picture of him.

Thanks for stopping by and listening to my ramblings.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

4 comments:

  1. The images look great against that buffalo check! The receiver will really enjoy getting this card! Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY STAMPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT truck, PJ! Love it! I'm really into Christmas truck decor these days myself, this one is perfect over the buffalo check! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable PJ! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Christmas card! Hope everyone is healthy again in your home. Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~