Friday, July 6, 2018

Color Dare #300 Lilypad Lake, Waterfront, Stampin Up

 Well folks, I made this little card to be entered in the fabulous challenge at: 
I don't have the exact colored inks, but I tried to match them up as best I could and giving close attention to not adding any other color except black & white.  I must say that alone was a challenge being that I really wanted to spruce up the little sailboats and add a big golden sunset behind the mink colored mountains.  The actually colors I used were:  Stampin Up Inks: 
Powder Pink = Bashful
Island Indigo=Pacifica
Sahara Sand=Mink
I used two stampin up sets to make this card. Lilypad Lake and Waterfront.

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

I hope you will take a look around at my other cards, projects and pictures.  
I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog.  
Have a GREAT day. 


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, PJ! That seascape is so soothing to look at! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Color Dare challenge this week and for your continued support. Good luck in the prize giveaway!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really did a great job on using this color combination...the pacifica color was softened by the stamp you used, and the mink was perfect for the background mountains...beautifully done. Thank you for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a beautiful card! It just makes me want to take a deep breath and relax. PJ you did a great job with the colors! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card makes me want to sail away! I love the water and miss not enjoying it like I use to! I think you did a great job with the colors as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PJ, you combined the colors beautifully to create a serene and peaceful card! Thank you for sharing with us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~