Thursday, August 16, 2018

Challenge #285 - Garden in Bloom, Simple Shapes, Darling Dots, Stampin Up




I am chuffed to use one of my favorite stamp sets.  and also to use that word.  I hope I used it correctly.  I am so loving George Ezra's Music, and his words.  I mean he had me at shenanigans.  Nobody uses that word nearly enough and so when I saw one of his posts with it, I was very pleased (chuffed) haha. Well enough with that, and onto the card for today.  I will submit it to the challenge at:                    CAS Colours and Sketches         
The stamp sets featured in today's card are:  Stampin Up~ Garden in Bloom 2018
Stampin Up~Simple Shapes 2003 
Stamping Up~ Darling Dots (not sure the year)
The sentiment on the inside is from the dollar bins at Michael's Craft Store.
Here I thought I was "bee-ing" all creative choosing the bees, and then when I looked at the lovely designers cards, I realized it was already done.  I kind of laughed at myself thinking oh PJ, you are not so clever.   Well folks here is my take on it.  I also want to point out that I masked the bees in the circle then stamped, and instead of watercoloring up to the little bumbles, I chose to leave the white around it, I just thought it gave some added interest to the card.  I sure do love those sparkle enamel dots.  They are wonderful.
I'm also sharing a picture of the squirrel on my deck today.  My goodness his tail is long.  Perhaps because I usually see it curled up on their backs, but today he was rather relaxed enjoying his black walnut.  
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping








3 comments:

  1. What a great take on the sketch. I love those bees, thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bees! Love all the details inside and outside the card. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Please come back with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cheery colors you've used. Thanks for sharing your card at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~