Friday, September 21, 2018

TMS #471~Spirited Snowmen Stampin UP

So many things to do today.  We are going to try and pack up a couple rooms in the house, so the flooring can get ripped out to the logs, and then the rebuilding of a floor begins.  Hopefully by next week,  my dear man took off today to help me out with packing and such.    SO I worked quickly to make this card to enter it in the challenge at: 
I used my Spirited Snowmen from Stampin up.  What a cute little set.  I love the edges of the images.  I think it's artsy looking.   I must admit that the inside snowman was suppose to be for the outside of the card, but he was so small next to the holly berry and leaves, that I chose to then stamp the bigger fella.  Looks much better that way.   Plus the little guy got to be included too.  
I added some wink of stella to the berries, and then covered them with glossy accents.   The snowflakes on the top corner were punched in white, and I added a little pearl to each one, however it was hard to see them, so I punched them out again with the blue cardstock, and that gave them the pop I was looking for.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

4 comments:

  1. I like how you used the pointsettia on the side and your snowmen are so cute!! I am so happy you are getting your floors done. It will be a mess for awhile but definitely worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, PJ. Very clever substitution for the swirl element. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love the snowman!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super fun card! I love snowmen, so of course this one catches my heart. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~