Tuesday, September 4, 2018

FUSION Daisies~ Daisy Delight Stampin UP, The Happy Couple Occasions, Close To My Heart

  I LOVE daisies.  So when I came across the the challenge at:
I knew I'd have to play along, after all daisies are my profile picture too 🌼
I will be the first to admit this is not one of my "best" cards, but I really love my daisy duct tape so I had to incorporate that somehow. 
 I was asked to make a few wedding cards, so this is one of the four I made today.   I will be posting the other ones shortly.  
The big circle on the sketch reminded me of a ring, so I doubled up my rings to symbolize marriage and being united.   Probably something most people wouldn't notice on the card. I then just stamped one little daisy and added an embellishment to the center.
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Daisy Delight.  
The sentiments are from Close to my Heart: The happy Couple Occasions 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Make sure to pop back in a bit to see my other wedding cards.  I think you will really like them. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. Your bright yellow daisy is wonderful! Love the colors you used! Pretty mix of patterns and color! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your thinking behind the circles representing marriage - the black, whote and yellow colours look so elegant...perfect for a wedding card. Thanks for playing along at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~