Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Challenge #118 Layering Love, Blended Seasons, Thoughtful Branches. Stampin UP



 Today I thought I'd start off by making a card for the challenge at:
 
I was inspired by the colors in their photo.  
So I began stamping autumn leaves in a variety of shades.. and found a fabulous piece of ribbon that worked well to tie it all together.   
The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up: Layering Love
Stamping Up: Blended Seasons
Stampin Up:  Thoughtful Branches (one of my new favorites, although it's retired).

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~