Thursday, September 27, 2018

TMS #472 Baroque Motifs, For all things, Wondrous Wreath, stampin Up

 I made this card today for the challenge at: 
 I used three stampin up sets to make this card.
Baroque Motifs, For all things, and Wondrous Wreath.  I l really love the dusty durango ink color.  It is the color of the bow, berries and background swirl.   I haven't found a similar color to match it yet and I'm running low on ink.  Gosh it has such a warm fall tone to it.  
I die cut a piece of orange glitter paper to go behind the wreath for some sparkle and also to cover up the center where you would see the swirl peek through.   It turned out lovely.
It's cooling down a bit here in Wisconsin.  So as I'm typing my fingers are all white and frozen.  Thanks to Raynaud's Syndrome.  So I guess it's time to call it the end.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the warm colors - they are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    Would you mind emailing me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever of you to put the wreath on top of the Baroque Motif! I love the glitter showing behind it too, genius idea! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and we look forward to having you join us next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty fall card. I really like the wreath. Nicely done. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love your wreath!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~