Wednesday, September 12, 2018

TMS#470 ~So Santa Stampin Up

 What an eventful day.  I'm so excited because I made a wedding card per a request from a woman on FB.   I also made a WI rock for her too.   When she came to pick up her items, she purchased 3 more cards.  Gosh that made my day.  So happy someone likes my cards.   

This evening I made one more card, this time for the challenge at: Tuesday Morning Sketches
I used my new stampin up set called So Santa.. I'm such a traditional Christmas kind of gal, but this time I thought I'd order something out of the ordinary for me.  I'm so glad I did.  I get such a kick out of this santa.  In fact I do believe my santa got a bit sunburned on the beach, perhaps he forgot his sunscreen in the sleigh.😉  Apparently I went a bit heavy with the coloring.  
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

4 comments:

  1. What a cute Santa image, especially with the greetings. I especially like the one on the inside of the card! Though I'd prefer snow to warmth. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really fun Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you colored him just fine for a beach bum Santa!! I got a kick out of your card too :) Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~