Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Week #529 with Oddball Art Co. Spooky Sweets, Takeout Treats Stampin UP

  Ya all know how much I love a sketch challenge.  Well I found a new one, at least new to me.  So I will submit my card to: 
How fabulous is that?   I even had a die similar to the shape.  Which is a bonus from the get go.  I thought I'd do a Halloween card so I could add it to my Etsy shop.  I think I do indeed have another stamp set to add to the shop as well as the matching punch.   
Now back to my bright lime green card, I love orange for Halloween but also the bright green and purple.  It is so fun.   If you look closely you can see I scallop cut the edges of the black piece of paper before laying the polka dot ribbon on it.  Then I snipped a piece of the ribbon to add to the top of the layers too.  I pop dotted the bats and gave them each a black jewel in the center.   Piercing that silver brad through all those layers posed some difficulties but I succeeded.  YAY, missed the tag completely, but oh well, can't win them all, so I just pop dotted that in place too.   Up next I made a matching little take out box to go with the card, how charming to fill with candy corn and peanuts.

THe stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up: Spooky Sweets
Stampin Up: Takeout Treats 

I appreciate you stopping by for a visit.  
I look forward to becoming friends.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~