Saturday, September 1, 2018

Yellow & Black Card Challenge~Painted Harvest, You've got This, Stampin UP


 I can't believe it's already September.  WHY must summer fly and winter walk?    Any ways I've been busy in the porch stamping away.  So up first is a card I made to be submitted to: Cards in Envy where the challenge is to make a card using "YELLOW & BLACK"  

To do this I went with two stampin up sets:  Painted Harvest and You've got this.  I really like how the triple stamp technique turned out with these flowers, and the black layers just add a certain punch to the card.  

Well we officially have our first roundabout in town. UGH!!!  I seriously dislike these things.  My son has always lived in bigger cities so he has quite a few, and when I'm driving and approach one, he says we will make a left.. which my small brain can't seem to comprehend.  You always enter the roundabout to the right and you exit to the right so how can it be a left turn... I suppose I'll learn. I HAVE too.  Oh Joy.  

Thanks for stopping by and for listening to my roundabout rant. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous triple stamping card. Those sunflowers really shine! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~