Tuesday, September 4, 2018

CAS Game #123 - Sketch Happy Wedding, Lawn Fawn

 Well I'm on a roll today folks.  I was asked to make a few wedding cards for a woman on facebook, so that was my goal today.  But while making cards I looked for challenges to play along with.  So I will submit this card to the challenge at: 
I used a cute little set from Lawn Fawn called Happy Wedding.   It's actually the set I purchased for my Daughter's wedding, because she thought the little love birds were so cute, and indeed they are.   A bit of coloring and fussy cutting, but I really like how simply elegant this card looks.  

I hope you will check out my other wedding cards I made today.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

3 comments:

  1. cute card,Lawn Fawn always appeals. Thank you for playing at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable and cute card. Lovely combination of colors. Thank you for playing along with us at AAACards. Happy crafting. Hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, love those adorable images. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~